WHAT IS MARRIAGE???
* Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).
* Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.
* There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.
* A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.
* Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
*They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.
* Confucius says: man who sinks into woman's arm soon have arms in woman's sink.
* After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin.They just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
* Marriage is man and a woman becoming one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
* Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.
* Losing a wife can be hard, almost impossible.
* WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.
* It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.