[Shakespeare in general]
[Hamlet] [The Tempest] [As You Like It]
This is a collection of sites that Chao Mugger visitors might want to visit during a study break, to see old friends or meet new ones. Feel free to propose additions!
A GRIN GITHOUT A CAT
- College entrance exam - football player version [off Chao Mugger]
- The ever popular e-mail joke, now transfigured into an interactive quiz. If you want to go to an Ivy, test your mind here!
- Ah Kow's Ingglish Dicksionary
- Are you a fluent speaker of Singlish, the Singaporean's well-loved mangled version of English? Or are you one of the poor unfortunates who have no idea what Chao Mugger really means? Whoever you are, come and visit the Chao (stinking) Mugger's (someone who studies annoyingly hard) cousin Ah Kow!
- Technocrat Creationism - 7 days of virtual reality
- In the beginning was the computer. And God said, "Let there be light!" And the computer said, "You have not signed on yet ..."
- The Student of Bathe - the Singaporean's tale of 'A' levels
- "Experience, though noon auctoritee / Were in this world, is right ynogh for me / To speke of wo that is in exams ..." -- my ex-classmate Daryl's idea of how a Student of Bathe's Prologue would run.
- Macbeth - or how to stab kings and injure people
- Everything you ever needed to know about Macbeth. Er, not for exams though ...
- Kid Science - a.k.a. Humanities student science
- What you wish you had written in your science exams, just in case you got credit for making the teacher laugh!
ME AND SOME FRIENDS
- The Ng SiblNgs hMepage
- Want to know who I am? Or investigate my brothers Yi-Sheng (J1 in RJ) and Yi-Xian (P6 in Nanyang)?
- Caliriel - Eyrie of Calligraphy
- When I'm not feeding and grooming Chao Mugger, I'm messing around with my Chinese calligraphy site.
- Literary Decadence
- Siew Lian's favourite word is decadent. She's typed and linked to dozens of such texts here, English, French, German, Italian ...
- Which Poem?
- Hsien Min's got some very frustrating quotes here ... try outguessing him! A gifted poet, he's already published his own unbelievably chim :-) book of poetry, Iambus. Yi-Sheng knows him better than I do, but then he and the nicest CAPpers are pretty much family friends.
- :- THE MARK SUN NETWORKS -:
- If you're in the RJ AVA Club or Computer Club you'll know Mark, who practically rented a chair in the RJ Library's Media Room. A real media wizard!
- CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh) Website
- Sheesh. This page contains 3 links to this site, because I don't have any other sites about my CHIJ, my secondary school. Additions, anybody?
ALL KINDS OF RJC SITES
- RafflesNet [NOT WORKING AT LAST CHECK]
- This is a network of past and present Rafflesians. It's even got an on-line guide to RJC!
- Raffles Exchange
- Meet the class of '97 (J2s) here. Other Rafflesians are also encouraged to sign up for the list.
- Sign up for the RJC Mailing List of '97
- Are your '97 classmates (J2s) alive, well, and surfing? Try the directory.
- XVth Students' Council & Oteam 96
Back to the Chao Mugger front door, or visit
The RJC History Society | Siew Lian's Literary Decadence | My Ng SiblNgs hMepage | My Caliriel - Eyrie of Calligraphy.
Your comments are always welcome.